The SES Road Tire adheres to ENVE’s 'real world fast' design philosophy. As such, great effort was put into ensuring that the SES Road Tires deliver rolling efficiency that is on par with the leading tires in the industry, while striking a functional balance between weight savings, ride quality and reliability.
- Best-in-class aerodynamic performance, improves aerodynamics of any wheel
- Breakaway Tread Pattern – Aids in airflow attachment from tire to rim
- Construction – Yields a lightweight tire that balances rolling efficiency and durability
- Puncture Protection by Vectran™ – Leading puncture resistance in the category of performance road tires
- Tubeless optimization, bead-stiffness and bead diameters tuned for use with straight-sidewall (TSS) or hookless-bead and hooked-bead rim designs alike
- Designed to maximize the aero performance and to provide a higher-volume tire option
Introducing SES Road Tire Collection from ENVE Composites on Vimeo.
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Natural & Synthetic | Vectran Protection Barrier
TPI (Threads Per Inch): -
Puncture Protection: Yes
Inflation: 90 PSI (25mm), 85 PSI (27mm), 80 PSI (29mm), 75 PSI (31mm)
Weight: 255g (700c | 25mm), 265g (700c | 27mm), 275g (700c | 29mm), 285g (700c | 31mm)
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2021