The Event Gear Max Rack is designed to cradle just about any bike in your stable, securely and easily, with no fuss. Most of the time, you only carry one bike. After work rides, training rides, going to meet friends for a ride, this is a great rack for you. This solidly constructed, lightweight, easy to use platform is virtually noiseless, simple, stable and secure. The low lift height provides easy bike loading and unloading, and doesn't block lights, license plate, or trunk/hatch access. Easily install and remove rack with just one bolt. Add the Plus rack 2nd bike add on (sold separately) when it's time to take a friend along.
- Accepts road, gravel/cross/MTB, Fat and most e-bike styles without adaptors required
- No frame contact, only touches wheels and tires
- Low platform lift height makes it easy to load and unload your bike
- Integrated anti-wobble system secures the rack to your vehicle and prevents noise
- Pro grade webbing straps hold all wheel sizes tightly, and won't score carbon rims
- Expandable into a 2 bike system with Max Plus 2nd bike module - EX1010 (sold separately)
- Weighs only 19lbs. Easy to store in vehicle or on hook in garage, or just leave on vehicle.
- Carrying capacity 60lbs for a single bike and 50lbs with 2nd bike module Carries a total of 110 lbs
- Easy on - easy off - just one bolt
- Doesn't block lights/ license or trunk/hatch access when on the vehicle
- Easy to assemble, tools are included
Material: Aluminum, steel, and composites
Finish: Durable powder coat paint
Hitch Type: 2" receiver
Max wheel base: 49.5"
Max load capacity: 60 lbs with one bike module, 50 lbs with 2 bike add on.
*Note: do not use the MAX or MAX Plus with bikes that have a front fender or rack, or with a front tire that is unable to hold air or be firmly inflated
*Note: may not accept some fat bikes with 27.5 diameter wheels and tires over 4 inches wide
*With ANY rack, check to see that your exhaust is not directed at your rack/ wheels. If you need to re-direct your exhaust, inexpensive parts are commonly available at auto parts stores to redirect your exhaust