Fit Bike Co. 2023 PRK BMX Bike (MD) Description:
The Fit Bike Co. 2023 PRK BMX Bike (MD) utilizes a 20.5" toptube length, collection of Fit components, and comes with a gyro installed designed to enhance skatepark riding capabilities. Aesthetics found on the best of bikes and a responsive ride achieved from the park specific geometry are produced from parts like the tapered fork, top load Fit stem, and the key sprocket.
- Frame: Chromoly Front Triangle
- Fork: Tapered Legs (25mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Fit Top Load
- Bars: 2-Piece (8.7 x 29")
- Grips: Fit Savage (w/ Flange)
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Fit PC
- Sprocket: Fit Key (25T)
- Chain: -
- Front Hub: Sealed
- Rear Hub: Sealed Cassette
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Fit S1W (Single Wall)
- Rear Rim: Fit S1W (Single Wall)
- Front Tire: Fit OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Fit OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: 4-Panel (Seat/Post Combo)
- Seat Post: 1-Piece Combo Seat/Post
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy, 2-Finger Design, Hinged
- Brakes: U-Brake
- Gyro: Yes
- Gyro Tabs: Included
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: 90's Pink
- Weight: 27.4 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstays: 12.6"
Headtube Angle: 75.3°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Standover Height: 7.25"
BB Height: 11.6"
Fork Offset: 25mm
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2022