This is the fi'zi:k Aliante VSX Saddle. Versus X collection is meant for those consumers that have been asking fi'zi:k for a model with a relief zone. Versus X combines the Spine Concept, fi'zi:k technology and consumers needs. A 20 mm deep channel design allows grater pressure relief, while maintaining the stiffness and durability of a solid base saddle.
Spine Concept is the fi'zi:k guideline to the right saddle choice. It realizes that cyclists have varying degrees of flexibility and human flexibility affects riding behavior when cycling in a high performance position.
- Kium Rail: special alloy with a high strength-to-weight ratio and excellent vibration damping (8% weight reduction compared to solid titanium)
- Wing Flex shell flexes downward where the inner thigh contacts the saddle allowing more efficient pedaling and full-range of motion
- Nylon carbon-reinforced base with up to 20mm deep pressure relief channel
- Thermo-welded cover provides flat transition between different panels
- Integrated Clip System (ICS): tool-free interface in the saddle base that allows quick attachment and removal of fizik packs and blink lights
Channel: Silver Microtex with reflective thermowelded film
Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
Rail: K:ium 7x9mm
Padding: Double Injected foam with specific formulation
Cover: Black Microtex with reflective thermowelded film
Thigh Glides: Black Microtex
Weight: 229 g
Spine Concept: Bull
This product was added to our catalog on July 24, 2014