The evolution of digital 3D printing allowed fizik to develop a new saddle without the constraints or limitations imposed by traditional production methods and materials. The Adaptive saddle padding is crafted by Carbon using its revolutionary Digital Light Synthesis technology.
Using Carbon technology, biomechanists and engineers have an unprecedented possibility: to design and manufacture multiple functional zones within the saddle, tuning each of them separately for specific mechanical properties. Each of these key functional zones is engineered with a distinctive cushioning and mechanical response, joined together progressively and seamlessly in the same padding.
- Slightly waved saddle designed for riders with medium flexibility and low pelvic rotation while riding
- Full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue areas
- High module full carbon base plate and carbon rail pair together for the ultimate in stiffness and lightness
- Carbon digital light synthesis 3D printing technology offers seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Closed loop carbon rail for well balanced weight distribution
Width: 139mm (Regular), 146mm (Large)
Rail Size: 7 x 10mm (Oversized Oval)
Rail Material: Moebius Carbon
Cover Material: Synthetic
Weight: 147g (Regular), 154g (Large)
This product was added to our catalog on March 17, 2020