fizik Vento Argo R3 Adaptive Saddle Description:
The fizik Vento Argo R3 Adaptive Saddle merges 3-D printed padding technology with the Argo platform to produce a short nosed saddle that improves both rider comfort and stability. The Argo platform is designed to help riders find a better position by putting them in a more planted position with improved weight distribution.
3D printed padding allows designers to develop a new saddle without the typical constraints imposed by traditional materials. The fixik Adaptive platform is crafted using Digital Light Synthesis which allows for multiple functional zones within the saddle, creating a 60% reduction in peak pressure across the entire saddle surface.
- Argo is a versatile short nosed saddle that encourages stability and relieves pressure on soft tissue
- Carbon DLS 3D printed technology provides seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- R3- combines a carbon reinforced nylon shell with hollow Kium rails
- Zonal cushioning is laid out in a progressive transition for stabilization, support, and soft tissue comfort
- Easy to clean by simply hosing it off with water
- Lab tested and real world proven
|Rail Size:||7 x 7mm (Standard)|
|Rail Material:||Hollow Kium (Alloy)|
This product was added to our catalog on July 5, 2022