The Fly Racing Freestone Mountain Bike Helmet was designed with a focus on striving to perfect the technical aspects of high performance clothing. FLY designers understand why precision is needed and performance is essential. Tried and tested from the dry Idaho mountains to the lush forests of Vancouver BC onto the volcanic mountains of Nicaragua, FLY is focused on gear that will handle whatever mud, dust, or rocks you will encounter on the trail.
- CPSC 1203 and EN1078:2012+A1:2012
- CONSTRUCTION / COMFORT / VENTILATION:
- ConeHead™ Technology - ConeHead™ is the developmental code name for a revolutionary new way to mold EPS foam for helmets. The new ConeHead™ acts like a crumple zone around the head to absorb and dissipate impact forces more effectively than current hard foam liners. There are two different densities of foam as well as two different foams with their own characteristics of recovery from impact and inter-foam bond strength.
- Liteweight at 317.5 grams for a Med/Large Helmet
- 19 vents with ventilated comfort liner with built in bug screen
- Cushy EVA impact foam on sides and back for comfort and protection.
- Quick adjust chin/cheek strap
- One hand dial fit adjustment, dial fit on the fly
- Adjustable moto inspired visor
This product was added to our catalog on May 16, 2019