Built to withstand abuse, the Fort Transfer Platform Pedals give freeriders, downhillers, urban cyclists and BMX'rs the grip they want for pedaling efficiency and the freedom to bail when they need to. Wide nylon fiber composite platform with CNC chromoly spindle provides stability over rough terrain and its open body design sheds mud easily. Removable traction pins increase grip and smooth spinning sealed bearings with DU bushings guarantee years of trouble-free use.
- Tough nylon fiber composite body
- Strong CNC machined chromoly spindle
- Durable dual sealed bearings and DU bushings
- 6 removable steek traction pins per side
- 6 replacement traction pins included