Advancing trail shock technology, the DPX2 combines the best of both X2 and DPS, featuring a recirculating oil damper design with the convenience of three on-the-fly compression damping positions. A new base valve design and the addition of a valved circuit in open mode raises the bar for trail performance.
- Genuine Kashima coat on air sleeve and body
- X2 small bump senstitivity meets an improved DPS adjustment range
- Recirculating oil damper design gives riders better control when things get rowdy
- One piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
- External low-speed compression damping and rebound damping allows you to dial the settings to your preferences
Positive Spring: Air
Lockout: Shock Mounted Switch