The Fuji Absolute 1.7 is here and looking better than ever with internal shift cable routing, Tektro mechanical disc brakes and a cool silver color. The tried and true Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy frame is lightweight and durable, making it extremely versatile and ideal for an array of riding possibilities. An upright geometry and flat handlebars make for comfortable riding and efficient handling. A Shimano 3x9-speed drivetrain provides smooth shifting as well as plenty of gears to navigate city streets. Rack and fender mounts give you the option to turn your bike into the perfect utility/commuting machine.
The frame's internal shift cable routing not only looks cool, it protects the cables from the elements while mechanical disc brakes are easy to maintain and designed for all-weather performance. Finally, 700x32 Vera CityWide tires provide a nice balance of grip and performance, so you can roll fast but still absorb the bumps in the road. Designed for comfort, fun and affordability, the Fuji Absolute is the perfect do-it-all ride.
- Lightweight & durable A2-SL custom butted alloy frame
- Flat handlebar for an upright & comfortable riding position
- Internal shift cable routing for a clean look
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping performance
- Shimano 3x9-speed drivetrain
- Vera Citywide 700x32 tires with Phalanx puncture protection
- Rack & fender mounts for optimal utility
This product was added to our catalog on March 11, 2019