Galfer Disc Wave Floating Rotor.
- 6-bolt/44mmBCD International Standard compatible rotor
- The Disc Wave floating rotor uses small pins that allow axial movements. This means a true floating system and a total thermal break between the braking surface and the disc
- Allows slight axial shifts in two directions for a correct and exact alignment between pads and disc while braking
- Laser cut and double-disc ground from high carbon stainless steel
- High temperature resistance and anti-corrosion treatment
This product was added to our catalog on April 30, 2020