Garmin Instinct 2 GPS Smartwatch Description:
The Garmin Instinct 2 Watch is designed for the athlete who is always pushing their limits. Built to military standard toughness and waterproofing, the Instinct 2 is ready for even the most demanding conditions. Wrist-based heart rate variability monitoring and the Pulse Ox oxygen absorption sensor enable energy and stress level tracking to gauge whether you are ready to be active or need rest. By combining three navigation systems - GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo - this watch provides exceptional location accuracy and routing. When paired with a compatible smartphone, you can view your calendar, receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch.
New Instinct 2 Features:
- Built-in Sports Apps: Preloaded activity profiles for cycling, running, swimming, strength training, multisport, indoor climbing virtual running, golf, yoga, and more
- Real-Time Settings Sync: Allows you to configure the device from the watch or from a compatible smartphone
- Training Tools: New VO2 max, recovery time, MTB Grit & Flow tracking, Smart Trainer and Power Meter support
- Connect IQ Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets for your watch
- More Health Monitoring: New Fitness Age and Advanced Sleep Monitoring (including Sleep Score). Stress and Women's Health Tracking
- Long-Lasting Battery: Up to 21 days in smartwatch mode, 22 hours in GPS mode
- Military Standard 810: Instinct is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters).
- Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Sports Apps: Use preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more.
- Wrist-based Heart Rate: Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
- Pulse Ox: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stress Tracking: Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- Body Battery Energy Monitor: Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Multi-GNSS Support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- Tracback Routing: Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
- Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Pair For Satellite Communication: Pair Instinct with an inReach® device (sold separately; active satellite subscription required) to view and send messages, get weather alerts on your wrist and trigger an SOS to the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team.
- Calendar View: Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen.
- Lens Material: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Case Material: Fiber-Reinforced Polymer
- Quickfit Watch Band Compatible: Yes
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Physical Size: 45 x 45 x 14.5mm (2)
- Water Rating: 10 ATM (Withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 meters)
- Memory/History: 32MB
- Color: Graphite
- Weight: 52g (2)
Looking for the smaller-sized version? Check out the Garmin Instinct 2S.
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2022