Garmin Rally XC100 Power Meter Pedal Description:
The Garmin Rally XC200 Power Meter Pedals bring the convenience of pedal-based power meters to the dirt. Tested to the extreme, the Rally is designed to be reliable, durable, and facilitate quick transfer between bikes. With Bluetooth and ANT+ compatibility, Rally pedals sync with all your favorite devices and apps including Garmin Connect, Tacx, Strava, TrainingPeaks, TrainerRoad, and more. The Rally features a transferable spindle that can be installed with other Rally pedal bodies (sold separately). This makes using the same power meter with road and mountain cleats possible. Includes: left-side power pedal and right-side non-power pedal.
- Installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike.
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring power and cadence.
- Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with Shimano SPD cleats.
- Edge cycling computer compatibility and the Garmin Connect app makes software updates and data uploads easy.
- Sync data to your favorite apps for even more analysis, data sharing, and route planning.
- Ready for more? Easily upgrade to a dual-sensing system at any time.
- Side: Single Left-Side Power (Includes Right-Side Non-Power Right Pedal)
- Battery Type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery Life: Up To 120 Hours
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Max Rider Weight: 230lbs (105kg)
- Accuracy: +/-1.0%
- Cleat Type: SPD (Shimano Mountain)
- Q-Factor: 53mm/55mm (With Supplied Spacing Washer)
- Stack Height: 13.5mm
- Communication: ANT+, Bluetooth
- Pedal Type: Mountain
- Cleat Interface: Garmin Rally/Shimano SPD
- Cleats Included: Yes
- Pedal Clips: Dual-Sided Clipless
- Pedal Configuration: Clip Only
- Spindle Size: 9/16" (Standard)
- Color: Black/Silver
- Weight: 316g
This product was added to our catalog on April 2, 2021