This is the new Giant Charge Elite off-road shoe. Thanks to the new dual design thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite ExoBeam plate, internal ExoWrap for custom arch fit and secure BOA closure system, the Charge Elite provides the power transfer and efficiency to leave the competition in your dust.
- Exclusive thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite ExoBeam plate featuring a full rubber covered dual beam design increases power transfer and stability.
- Reinforced high-density, water resistant PU upper with laser cut micro-perforations combines optimal support with extremely low weight while providing optimal ventilation and promoting a balanced foot climate.
- On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa® Fit System combines with ExoWrap for superior fit.
- Exclusive Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional ration of the rear and mid foot.
- Reversed forefoot strap ensures maximum comfort and a secure fit.
- Ultra grippy SharkSkin heel liner gives a secure, slip-free fit even under the harshest conditions.
- Molded TPU toe guard protects forefoot and features double secure cleat inserts.
- Removable sock liner with tunable arch support and TransTextura Plus™ antimicrobial layer promotes a balanced foot climate.
Cleat Compatibility: 2-Bolt
Closure Type: Boa/Hook & Loop
Sole Material: Carbon/Glass Fiber
Weight (Pair): 712g (Size 45)
This product was added to our catalog on October 23, 2019