Midweight base layers are ideal for the early fall and winter months and perfect for layering. Made with Dryarn fabric that rapidly moves moisture away from your skin, the soft and stretchy midweight base layer can act as the single-layer under your vest or jacket for minimal layering on cool fall rides and further layered under multiple garments for the intense cold of winter.
- Dryarn fabric that rapidly moves moisture away from your skin so it instantly evaporates keeping you dry and comfortable
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Tubular knit microfiber material designed to lay against the skin to accelerate the movement of moisture away and keep you dry
- The midweight construction strategically limits the amount of ventilation panels to precisely regulate core temperature
- Recommended for milder climates and temperatures from high 60°F to low 40°F.
- Unisex design and sizing
- Recommend sizing down as these base layers have a lot of stretch due to their tubular knitted construction. If you're a Medium jersey order a Small in this base layer
Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2021