No matter what type of cycling you're in to - be it road, cyclocross, cross country, all mountain, commuting, fitness riding... - what defines an awesome helmet is something that crosses all disciplines: incredibly light, incredibly comfortable, and incredibly ventilated. And on all counts the Giro Aeon is the answer. The Aeon weighs in like a road race helmet, but features Giro's Thermoformed SL Roll Cage and X-static Padding incorporated in an in-mold shell for maximum protection. Add in the Roc Loc 5 fit system and 24 massive vents and this may be the perfect helmet.
- In-Mold technology fuses the liner with the shell to create a helmet that's light and strong
- 24 enormous, sculpted vents pull in tons of cooling, fresh air to keep your dome comfortable
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage allows for the biggest vents possible without compromising strength or integrity
- Cushy, machine-washable X-Static pads wick away moisture and are anti-bacterial
- Roc Loc 5 fitting system provides a wrap-around harness for a comfortable, easy-to-adjust fit
- Featherweight webbing, Slimline webbing retainer, custom ultra-light Slimline buckle keep weight to a minimum