Modestly priced yet maxed out on features, the Bell Event XC mountain helmet is pure motivation to ride more miles off road. Its In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell delivers superb impact protection while keeping the weight low. There's a massive amount of ventilation courtesy of 22 channeled openings plus a quartet of brow ports to keep the air flowing strong for stellar cooling comfort. And speaking of comfort, the Twin Axis Gear retention system ensures the helmet is perfectly positioned on your head with its dual axis adjustment. Completing the package is Bell's Blade Visor, both adjustable and removable, to shield your eyes from glare so your vision stays sharp when you're flying along the trail.
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell provides an incredibly sturdy yet lightweight helmet
- 22 channeled vents ensures your head stays cool
- Overbrow Ventilation delivers additional cooling via 4 ports on the brow of the helmet
- Twin Axis Gear (TAG) retention system adjusts to the head on 2 axes for a perfect fit
- Adjustable and removable Blade Visor shields eyes from glare
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019