It's not just the number of air vents - 22- that gives the Belt Volt RL helmet its cool, comfortable feel on the road. It's the design of those vents. They pull in cool air as you ride, directing it through the internal StreamJet ventilation channels and over your head. The rear exhaust ports pull out the warm air, creating a consistent cooling effect. Overall comfort is further enhanced via the Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system and Cam-Lock levers, which make for quick and precise strap adjustment.
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell provides an incredibly sturdy yet lightweight helmet
- Internal roll cage design allows for bigger vents, more advanced styling, and lighter weight with no compromise in safety
- 22 vents plus StreamJet Ventilation ensure your head stays cool
- Twin Axis Gear (TAG) retention system adjusts to the head on 2 axes for a perfect fit
- Lightweight cam-lock and strap system helps reduce weight with no expense to comfort
- X-Static padding is plush plus wicks away moisture for optimal comfort