The Giro Montaro MIPS Mountain Helmet will inspire your ride no matter where the trail takes you. Its compact shape offers deep, confident coverage, and the Roc Loc Air fit system boosts ventilation while improving fit. In addition to the helmet's already impressive cooling power, it's outfitted with a hydrophilic, anti-microbial brow pad that can absorb up to ten-times its weight in sweat. Giro designed the Montaro MIPS to have full goggle integration, with strap grippers on the back of the helmet, and a P.O.V. Plus visor that allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet. Yet another great feature is the breakaway camera mount integration -- a clever interface for your favorite light or camera.
The Montaro MIPS also features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) as standard equipment. MIPS technology reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts and this added technology does not compromise fit, ventilation, or style.
- Full-wrap in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner delivers a lighter, more durable, and better ventilated design
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts
- 16 vents with internal channeling ensure cooling comfort
- Roc Loc Air retention system
- P.O.V. Plus visor
- Hydrophilic padding with antimicrobial lining helps you manage sweat while riding
- Full camera mount integration
- Full goggle integration with strap grippers
This product was added to our catalog on April 22, 2019