You no longer need to choose between aerodynamics and cooling power - with the Giro Synthe road helmet you get the best of both worlds, all wrapped up in a compact and sleek silhouette. Suitable for all conditions, all the time, the Synthe rivals standard road helmets with its exceptional ventilation, low weight and good looks. But then when it's tested in a wind tunnel the Synthe is nearly as efficient as the fastest time trial helmets. That's a serious win-win situation! Elaborate internal channeling and 19 gigantic vents provide excellent flow-through and take cooling power to new levels while its fit is second to none via the Roc Loc Air retention system. It's fully adjustable and creates a gap between the forehead and the inside of the helmet to further enhance the cooling equation.
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell delivers a lighter, more durable and better ventilated design
- 19 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channels provide serious cooling comfort
- Roc Loc Air retention system suspends helmet slightly above head for improved air flow
- Integrated Aero Mesh side panels control the airflow's boundary layer and provide further cooling
- Anti-microbial X-Static padding offers unprecedented comfort and manages moisture
- Eyewear Docking Ports for stashing glasses when not in use
- Ultra-light buckles and Slimline webbing shave grams