The Verce MIPS women's mountain helmet is the epitome of sleek, lightweight design at a great price. Made in a comfortable, Universal Fit women's size with an adjustable Roc Loc Sport fit system, the Verce MIPS's fit can be custom-tuned with a simple turn of the dial to make fitting fast and hassle-free. Its 18 vents plus quick-dry padding ensure cooling comfort while the removable visor helps minimize the effects of glare and rainy weather out on the trails.
The Verce MIPS also features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) as standard equipment. MIPS technology reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts and this added technology does not compromise fit, ventilation, or style.
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS liner delivers a lighter, more durable, and better ventilated design
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts
- Deep coverage design optimized for off-road riding
- 18 vents ensures superb air flow
- Roc Loc Sport retention system
- Quick-dry padding
- Removable visor
This product was added to our catalog on April 22, 2019