Gore Wear Windstopper Arm Warmers can be just the perfect addition to your normal set up, allowing you to extend your training on cooler days and in windy conditions.
The Gore Windstopper membrane is an ultra thin protective layer which is laminated to a lightweight textile layer, making it totally windproof. It is made of the versatile polymer PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene) which is expanded to create a microporous structure. These micropores are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, allowing perspiration to pass through unhindered.
The totally windproof, yet extremely breathable membrane blocks the wind and allows vapor to escape. This combination of protection and breathability minimizes the wind’s chilling effect while reducing the risk of overheating when you are active. A durable outer fabric treatment provides you additional protection of water repellency.
- Totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
- Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection
- Highly functional material mix for optimum comfort, high breathability and quick redrying time
- Reflective logo
- Water resistant
- Totally windproof
- Extremely breathable
- Designed for cool weather
Water Resistant: Yes
- Wash Cold/30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- No Tumble Dry
- No Iron
- No Dry clean