Halo 6D Road Disc Hubs.
- Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy Road racing hubs use straight pull spokes
- Front has 2 sealed bearings and alloy axle
- Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagemet), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle
- **For 10x135mm adapters use HL-3526
- Campy freehub available, use HL-3199
- *Shimano/SRAM 8-10 (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11sp Road cassette compatible
|Axle Spacing Mm:||9x100 QR|