HED Belgium R Disc Brake Rim Description:
The HED Belgium R Disc Brake Rim is the next iteration of the “wide” rim concept, which started with Steve Hed and the original Belgium C2 rim. When it comes to wheel building, few rims carry as much prestige as the HED Belgium alloy rims. From the introduction of the Belgium C2 to the Belgium Plus, this rim has made its name on quality, becoming the go-to choice of wheel builders worldwide.
The Belgium R adds increased tire volume, a smoother ride quality and improved rolling speed to any hub set, spokes and bike you’re building up.
All Belgium rims feature a welded rim joint and are drilled for a standard Presta valve. Spoke drilling is down the centerline of the rim (not offset). With the addition of tubeless compatibility, the HED Belgium R provides the ride benefits of a tubular with the convenience of a clincher tire. That means easier set up and more riding.
- Designed for rigorous road and all-road cycling conditions
- 25mm external rim width ads increased tire volume, a smoother ride quality and improved rolling speed
- Low profile rim height further improves ride quality and aerodynamics
- Tubeless compatible
- Welded seam
- Wheel Size: 700c
- ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 622
- Effective Rim Diameter (ERD): 592mm
- Spoke Count: 32H
- Brake Type: Disc Brake
- Rim Joint: Welded
- Rim Dimensions: 21mm (Internal), 25mm (External), 24mm (Depth)
- Valve: Presta
- Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight: 419g
This product was added to our catalog on October 20, 2021