This is Hope's Pro 4 Disc Rear Hub.
- A direct development from the Pro 2 EVO hubs with stainless bearings throughout
- CNC 2014-T6 aluminum shell construction with (5) stainless, sealed cartridge bearings
- 44 tooth ratchet mechanism gives a 10% quicker engagement over the Pro 2 EVO
- 6-bolt/44mm-BCD International-Standard disc mounting dimensions
- 12x148mm T-A is designed specifically to suit a frame with a Boost 12x148 rear end and uses a wider hub shell compared to a standard 135/142mm Pro 4
Freewheel: Sram XD driver
Axle: 12x148mm Boost
Note: Sram XD drivers are only compatible with XD cassettes, not XDR cassettes.
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Thursday, November 18, 2021