For the perfect compromise between performance and puncture resistance, choose the Hutchinson Fusion 5 Performance road tire. Hutchinson has spent two years developing their HDF 5 tread compound and created three different versions - HDF 5.1, HDF 5.2, HDF 5.3 - to address the different performance demands of cyclists. This Hutchinson Fusion 5 Performance road tire utilizes the HDF 5.2 edition of the tread compound which sports a slightly thicker tread (1.2mm vs. 0.8mm in the 5.1) as well as Kevlar Pro Tech reinforcement to help ward off flats. The tread compound itself is optimized for low rolling resistance as well as cornering traction plus delivers peace of mind regarding durability.
- HDF 5.2 tread compound for low rolling resistance and outstanding cornering grip
- Kevlar Pro Tech reinforcement for puncture resistance
- Optimal balance between high performance and durability
- Folding bead
- 127 TPI casing for a supple ride
- Weight: 190 grams (700x23)
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019