Industry Nine Enduro S rims are hand-laced in Asheville, NC to Hydra hubs to bring you a this Enduro S wheelset. With a 115 tooth drive ring, and six pawls, Hydra rear hubs give a total of 690 points of engagement. This is by far the highest points of engagement on the market. Paired with an Enduro S rim, these wheels will handle the roughest trails out there, time and time again.
The "S" series stands for Steel. Industry Nine builds this series of wheels utilizing steel spokes, rather than more expensive aluminum option. This results in an Industry Nine Hydra wheelset at a more affordable price, with the same reliable quality.
Rim Width: 30.5mm internal, 34.1mm outer
Weight: 1750 grams
Wheel size: 27.5"
- Featuring Hydra internals, 115-tooth drive ring and 6-pawls, on the Torch freehub, designed around a traditional flanged hub
- Hydra freehub is a quicker engagement, is a few grams lighter, and has about 20% less less drag and resistance compared to the Torch
- Recomended tire width 2.3-2.8
- 6-bolt/44mm-BCD International Standard disc mounting dimensions
- Hand-built in Asheville, NC USA
- Max rider weight 250lbs
This product was added to our catalog on June 6, 2019