The iXS Trigger AM MIPS helmet is an all-mountain/trail helmet constructed with patented inmould technology, which directly fuses the outer shell and the EPS foam liner, to produce a light weight, structurally sound helmet. With numerous ventilation openings that have been strategically placed, this helmet provides superior air circulation and a continuous cooling effect.
We all know that no matter how confident and skilled a rider may be, accidents happen. With this in mind, IXS incorporated MIPS technology into the Trigger AM to improve rotational impact absorption and ensure that riders are protected when pushing their limits.
- MIPS technology aids in reducing rotational impact forces on your brain during an incident
- Patented all-in-one inmould technology fuses the outer shell and EPS foam liner
- Adjustable visor designed to seamlessly integrate goggles
- ErgoFit Ultra system adds vertical and horizontal fit adjustment
- FidLock magnetic buckle makes for a quick and efficient closure system w/o compromising security
- Certified to EN1078 and CPSC standards
Fit System: Ergo Fit
Ventilation: 19 Vents
Safety Features: MIPS
Weight: 370g (Size S/M)
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2021