The IXS Trigger FF MIPS helmet is a lightweight all mountain, trail or enduro full face helmet designed for all day comfort regardless of your riding style. Thanks to patented inmould technology, which directly fuses the helmet shell and the foam EPS liner, riders benefit from increased structural strength, reduced weight & volume, and increased ventilation.
We all know that no matter how confident and skilled a rider may be, accidents happen. With this in mind IXS incorporated MIPS technology into the Trigger FF to improve rotational impact absorption and ensure that riders are protected when pushing the limits.
- Patented all-in-one inmould technology fuses the outer shell and EPS foam liner
- MIPS technology reduces rotational impact energy on your brain
- Adjustable visor designed to seamlessly integrate goggles
- ErgoFit Ultra system adds vertical and horizontal fit adjustment
- FidLock magnetic buckle makes fora quick and efficient closure system w/o compromising security
- Certified to ASTM standards for DH frontal impacts
Shell Material: Polymer
Fit System: ErgoFit
Chin Bar: Fixed
Safety Features: MIPS
Certification: CPSC, ASTM F1952 (DH)
Color: Grey Camo
Weight: 534g (XS)
This product was added to our catalog on March 24, 2021