The ultimate tire for all conditions- loose or hard pack and it is consistantly voted a winner by Mountain Bike Action Magazine. This is a great performing tire for most riders.
- Tall knobs designed to penetrate and hold on loose terrain
- The original dual tread rubber compound for Kenda. A hard long lasting and fast rolling rubber (60sA) comprises the center of the tread area, while a softer-tackier should rubber (50sA) completes this binary compound for the versatility of speed and grip off road. Found typically on cross country, all-mountain and cyclocross tires.
- KENDA SCT is the modification of existing Kenda tire technologies making them now compatible with fluid based tubeless conversion systems.
- Tubeless light race (TLR) lightweight casing with modified bead shape for better sealing
- Tubeless race (TR) thicker sidewall for more protection
This product was added to our catalog on October 3, 2017