The Knog Big Cobber is a compact bike light with an extremely broad beam. Producing an incredible 330 degree field of light around you, you're sure to be seen from nearly every angle. With 470 lumens on board, the Big Cobber has plenty of power to illuminate both you, and the road ahead.
- Programmable options: Use Modemaker app to control brightness, adjust run times, add new light modes.
- Seriously Bright LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- 4 Hour Charge Time: LED will turn off when fully charged
- 100% Waterproof: The Cobber is 100% waterproof against all elements
- 330 degrees of light: Be clearly seen from all angles
Brightness: 470 Lumens (Front), 270 Lumens (Rear)
Battery Type: Rechargeable (USB)
Run Time: -
Beam Color: White, Red
Weight: 59g (Each)
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2020
Bicycle lights that have quality charging connectors.
These connectors are well made and much more dependable than other brands (Nite Rider)