The Knog Big Cobber is a compact bike light with an extremely broad beam. Producing an incredible 330 degree field of light around you, you're sure to be seen from nearly every angle. With 270 lumens on board, the Big Cobber has plenty of power to make you visible in any circumstance . With up to 8 programmable modes, integrated USB plug with no cords required, and tool free magnetic mount, Knog has your features wish list covered. It's also 100% waterproof.
- 8 Pre-programmed Light Modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Rolling Flash, Side Flash, Disco Flash, Eco Flash
- Programmable options: Use Modemaker app to control brightness, adjust run times, add new light modes.
- Seriously Bright LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- 5.5 Hour Charge Time: LED will turn off when fully charged
- 100% Waterproof: The Cobber is 100% waterproof against all elements
- 330 degrees of light: Be clearly seen from all angles
Battery: Built in USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
Max Lumens: 270
Run Times: 100 hrs (Eco Flash), 6.5 hrs (Flash), 5.5 hrs (Rolling Flash), 5 hrs (Disco Flash), 3.5 hrs (Mid), 2.59 hrs (Steady Pulse), 2 hrs (Side Flash), 2 hrs (Max)
Mount: Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 - 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount. Aero Mount also included.
Includes: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension
Dimensions: 92mm(H) x 33mm(W)
This product was added to our catalog on August 16, 2019