The Lauf Trail Racer Boost is a super lightweight suspension fork for XC hardtails. With 60mm (2.35") of travel of progressive spring rate and its 1000g (2.2lbs) weight, the Trail Racer Boost is a unique match with today’s lightweight XC Boost mountain bike frames.
- Light versions are for riders under 187lbs, regular versions are for riders over 176lbs
- The springs on the Lauf Trail Racer are made of military spec S2 glassfiber that is extremely tough on hits and flexible in the direction of the travel
- Progressive spring rate is sensitive to small bumps, but ramps at the end to extend the useful range of travel. Spring rate is not affected by cold temperatures
- The design of the Lauf Trail Racer is based around eliminating all "moving parts", and therefore, friction and maintenance
- All Lauf forks are warranted for 5 years to the original owner
- Certain Calipers need an adaptor fit the fork; Magura MT7/MT5, Hope E4: adaptor and 200mm disc. Avid BB5/BB7 spacers/adaptor and 183mm or larger disc
Wheel Size: 29"
Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
Brake Type: Post Mount 180
Crown Race: 40
Lockout Switch: None
S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
Steerer Type: Tapered
Positive Spring: Glass Fiber
Color: Naked Matte Carbon