The Leatt DBX 3.0 Enduro Helmet has a leading design with removable chin bar. This Enduro helmet is engineered to support you while grinding up the climb as well as bombing the downhill. Made of a polymer compound outer shell, it is lightweight and superbly ventilated even at very low speeds, the 23 vents work extremely well.
To reduce both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain, this Leatt helmet features 360 degree Turbine Technology. The helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 degree moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This technology has two exclusive advantages, the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The breakaway visor function offers rotational reduction in a crash and is goggle friendly. The Fidlock® magnetic buckle allows easy on and off functionality of the chin bar, and the fit adjustment wheel at the back lets you dial in the perfect fit to your head even while wearing gloves.
- Removable chin bar to modify the helmet from an uphill to a downhill helmet in seconds
- 23 vents for maximum ventilation even at low speeds
- Turbine 360 Technology, absorbs both vertical and rotational impact forces therefore greatly reducing the chances of concussion
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
Weight: from 750g (1.65lbs) complete / from 375g (0.83lbs) without chin bar
Sizing: 51-55cm (S), 55-59cm (M), 59-63cm (L)
Useage: Trail / Enduro
This product was added to our catalog on September 13, 2018