Perfect for road riding, mountain biking, as well as urban cycling, the Light & Motion Urban 500 Headlight delivers impressive brightness in a compact, user-friendly package. On its brightest setting, the Urban 500 delivers 500 lumens of illumination for 1.5 hours that will light your way (as well as alert others to your presence) in the darkest environments. For longer stints in the dark, the medium and low settings provide run times of 3 and 6 hours respectively. Additionally, amber side lighting increases your visibility while negotiating intersections. There's also a daytime pulse setting (with a 12-hour run time) to enhance safety when you're not riding at night.
Light & Motion is renowned for the toughness and durability of their products and correspondingly the Urban 500 is waterproof and built to last. The light's internal battery re-charges in five hours via micro USB cable and its compact design weighs in at just 121 grams.
- CREE LED provides 500 lumen output (on high mode)
- Brightness: High (500 lumens), Medium (250 lumens), Low (125 lumens), Daylight Pulse (125 lumens)
- Run times: High (1.5 hours), Medium (3 hours), Low (6 hours), Daylight Pulse (12 hours)
- Amber side lighting enhances visibility in intersection
- Micro-peened reflector for a smooth, even beam pattern
- Micro USB rechargeable (4.5 hour re-charge time)
- Waterproof for all-weather reliability
- Quick release handlebar mount and GoPro interface
Model: Urban 500
Beam Angle: 20°
Max Output: 500 Lumens
Charge Time: 4.5hrs
This product was added to our catalog on October 21, 2020