The Vya Rechargeable Taillight has a game-changing design, blending powerful output with revolutionary smart features. The piercing 50 lumen output is easily visible over a distance of 1km, even in bright daylight.
What separates Vya from traditional taillights are smart auto-on/off sensors - start riding and the light turns on automatically and will shut itself off after the ride, with a delay built in for stoplights. The scientifically designed SafePulse beam pattern not only gets noticed from motorists, but allows the driver to accurately judge distance from the rider and their direction of travel - a safety feature not possible with strobing lights.
The next evolution in bike safety, Vya takes powerful safety lighting and keeps the rider safe so they can focus on the road ahead.
- 50 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns Vya on when inserted into mount and will remain on, even when a rider pauses at stoplights
- Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount to prevent the dreaded 'dead bike light' when it comes time for the next ride
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver's ability to judge the cyclist's distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Beam pattern optimized to give a wide red swath of light that can be seen clearly from the rear and side ideal for city riding
Max Lumens: 50
Max Runtime: 8 Hours (High Mode)
Recharge Time: 2 Hours
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2021