Louis Garneau's 4 Seasons Jacket is for the the mornings when you wake up and the downpour outside is zapping your motivation for a training ride, fear not, the 4 Seasons has what it takes to get that motivation right back. This jacket was developed for the pros racing the springtime classics, often in apocalyptic conditions. It prevents water and wind from seeping in while evacuating perspiration. The inner back pocket allows you to carry everything you need to manage your foul-weather outing. There are several adjustment options at the wrists, neck and vents. With the 4 Seasons jacket, you're all set to head out in the rain without being soaked. Nothing can hold you back.
- FENCE3L Fabric- 2-way stretch, 3-ply, waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Sealed seams Keep you dry
- Inner rear kangaroo stow pocket protects your gear from the elements
- Full-length waterproof zip with inner flap
- Zip garage Prevents neck irritation
- 2-way waterproof zips help manage core temperature and ventilation while allowing access to back kangaroo pocket system
- Zippered multimedia inner pocket at chest
- Adjustable wrist with zipper offers better adjustment with or without gloves
- Silicone gripper at rear hem
- Reflective accent
Chest: (XS: 32-34") (S: 35-37") (M: 38-40") (L: 40-42") (XL: 42-44") (XXL: 44-46") (3XL: 46-48")
Waist: (XS: 28-30") (S: 30-32") (M: 32-34") (L: 34-36") (XL: 36-38") (XXL: 38-40") (3XL: 40-42")
Hips: (XS: 32-34") (S: 35-37") (M: 38-40") (L: 40-42") (XL: 42-44") (XXL: 44-46") (3XL: 46-48")
Inseam: (XS: 30") (S: 31" ) (M: 32") (L: 33") (XL: 33") (XXL: 33") (3XL: 33")
There are snaps on the collar which I presume are for a hood, but no hood was included. Maybe it's for something else?
Regardless, I'm really enjoying this jacket and it's definitely worth the sale price I got it at.