The Louis Garneau Biogel RX-V Cycling Glove dispels the notion that cycling gloves are hot, stuffy and annoying. Thanks to a perforated palm with BiogelŪ padding, X-shaped ventilation with patented Ergo AirŪ concept and a Power Mesh stretchable upper hand, the BiogelŪ RX-V gloves offer a well-padded cycling glove that will efficiently absorb vibrations and reduce pressure on your hands, with the comfort and breathability you need to keep them on throughout your ride.
- Upper Hand: Power Mesh and spandex provides great stretchability and ventilation
- Palm: Patented Ergo AirŪ X-Vent palm evacuates moisture and ventilates to keep hands cool - Perforated leather-like material
- Padding : Biogel padding maximizes handlebar feel
- Wrist Fastener: Hook and loop adjustable cuff
- Gloves Features: Soft microfiber thumb to wipe sweat
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018