Louis Garneau's CB Carbon Lazer Bib Shorts are superbly crafted and chock full of high-tech fabrics and chamois; they will be your go-to choice for riding. These bib shorts are constructed using six panels to create a compressive and ergonomic fit that is designed to support a body in motion. The design of the bib shorts is combined with the use of highly stretchable and compressive fabrics which results in increased blood flow, reduced muscle vibration and, ultimately, reduced fatigue. At the thigh, an Aero Lazer band is used for a smooth transition that improves aerodynamics as well as muscle support. A coldblack finish allows heat to be reflected by the fabric, unlike common dark textiles which absorb it, to prevent overheating during warm days in the saddle. The bib straps are made with both Carbon-X and Highlander mesh for great comfort and moisture evacuation.
There is also Louis Garneau's innovative 4Motion chamois which ensures comfort no matter how many hours you ride. It features multi-thickness, high density, perforated memory foam for comfort and moisture-wicking, a central channel shaped to relieve pressure, a high-tech bacteriostatic carbon top sheet, plus a patented ergonomic shape with articulated panels, stretch mesh, and mesh vents at the front to ensure pedaling bliss.
- 4Motion chamois features 3D pre-shaped wings and pressure-relieving channel for optimal comfort, multi-thickness high density foam, high-tech bacteriostatic carbon top sheet, plus mesh vents at front for airflow and ventilation
- CB Carbon and Lycra fibers ensure compression and anti-static properties to help improve blood circulation
- CB Lazer Rev and CB Gladiator fabrics for optimal compression and muscle performance
- Polartec Highlander Mesh and Carbon-X bib straps are quick-drying to enhance comfort
- Coldblack treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- Aero single-layer, laser cut bottom
- Flatlock seams eliminate irksome chafing
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
This product was added to our catalog on September 24, 2019