Louis Garneau's Elan Cycling Glove is designed to still be very comfortable even after hours in the saddle, the Elan offers a palm that's padded in all the right places. The top of the glove is well ventilated to evacuate moisture even on the hottest summer days.
- Back of hand features a moisture-wicking, four-way stretch breathable mesh and a Neoprene knuckle zone
- Soft and absorbant microsuede thumb to wipe sweat
- Perforated, one-piece, single-layer palm made with GTEX synthetic leather and featuring the Ergo Air X-Vent hole pattern
- Silicone print details for excellent grip
- Strategically-placed, thin Biogel padding absorbs shock without adding bulk
- Stretch fit comfort cuff with hook and loop fastener
- Reinforced area between the thumb and index finger for durability