Louis Garneau Enduro 3 Bib Knickers provide added lower-body warmth and critical knee insulation for days when your regular bib shorts with knee warmers won't cut it. It's certainly not their only application, but knickers are popular in cyclocross racing because knee warmers have the tendency to fall down and bunch when they get soaked or when a course requires a lot of run-ups or barrier-jumps. Full-length tights, on the other hand, are often overkill for these short, intense races, and can absorb extra water and mud.
Garneau constructed the Enduro Bib Knickers out of their HeatMaxx fabric, which is a Roubaix-type fabric with a smooth outer surface and a brushed micro-fleece liner. It will keep you warm without restricting your movement or feeling bulky. There are six panels, stitched together with friction-minimizing flatlock seams, so that the knickers conform to your movements. The 4-way stretching Airzone chamois found in the Enduro Bib Knickers has dual-density foam to provide the right amount of cushioning, and it's perforated to help it breath and transfer moisture away from the skin. Additionally, the edges of the chamois are tapered to eliminate pinching and chafing. The top of the Airzone is treated to minimize odors in case you have to skip a wash or two on your 'cross or bike touring getaway.
Some final finishing touches round out the Enduro Knickers: Garneau's Powerband system at the calf won't cut off circulation like silicone grippers have a tendency to do, and reflective logos provide added visibility for low-light conditions. The Louis Garneau Enduro Bib Knickers 3 come in sizes X-Small through XX-Large and in Black.
- Knickers for cool-weather cycling in comfort
- HeatMaxx fabric is smooth and soft
- Microfleece lining is comfortable and warm
- Four-way stretch ensures you can move freely
- AirZone chamois provides comfort and cushion
- Treatment reduces the buildup of odors
- Powerband hem secures the position without squeezing
|Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support.|
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
This product is expected to become available for purchase and ship on Saturday, January 2 2021
Ronald (Mac) Rouse