Louis Garneau's Fit Sensor 2 Cycling Short is packed with features. The Fit Sensor bike shorts from Louis Garneau are a great addition to any cyclist's wardrobe. 10 panels hug your body for excellent compression, AirZone chamois with high-density foam offers pressure relief and seam-free leg interior eliminates chafing.
- Fit Sensor fabric with UPF 50 maximizes the specific properties of each fiber used: nylon on the front to resist abrasion, brushed polyester on the back to wick moisture, and Lycra for comfort and muscle support
- 10 ergonomic panels deliver perfect muscle compression
- AirZone chamois with vents and high-density foam provides breathable, supportive comfort
- HuggFit waist distributes pressure evenly for better tummy support
- Flatlock seams won't chafe
- No inner leg seam
- Reflective logos add visibility in low light
|Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support.|
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2018