Louis Garneau Men's Dualistic Jacket is a great all-purpose softshell jacket for all your winter endeavors. The Dualistic Jacket is their most comfortable multi-purpose softshell jacket to date. Its Mistral and Vertexx materials offer a wind breaking, highly breathable piece that continues to keep you warm when the weather turns south. Three floating mesh pockets complement the back of the jacket by offering the benefits of traditional pockets with the aesthetics of a more modern piece of apparel that doesn't jump out as being too cycling centric. Two front pockets also provide additional options for running and Nordic activities. An elastic gripper with drawstring at the waist lets you tailor your fit to your preference. Elastic thumb loops and 360 degrees of reflectivity round this out to be a great all-purpose jacket for your winter endeavors.
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Features : Articulated elbows - wind-breaking, water and stain resistant
- Arm Finish Wrists: Thumb loops with stretch trim at wrists
- Hem Finish: Adjustable elastic drawstring at hem: Offers a custom fit and protects against the elements
- Pockets: Pockets located higher to allow access while wearing a belt bag or any backpack - 3 floating back mesh pockets: Free at the bottom, create no tension when full and offer added ventilation - 2 front pockets with zip
- Visibility Features: Back reflective accents, Front reflective accent, Reflective logo
- Zipper: Full-length zip