For riders who want to fly fast along the trails, the Louis Garneau MTB Inner Cycling Bib Shorts are a perfect choice. Innovative Nano-Silver technology has anti-bacterial and anti-odor properties to keep the shorts fresh and clean for longer while front and back reflective sections help keep you safe and seen in low-light conditions. The Profile MTB chamois offers multi-directional stretch, is specially treated with an anti-bacterial solution, and features an anatomically-designed fit which is specifically geared toward mountain biking. Seamless construction and the use of memory foam eliminates pinching points and delivers a smooth transition from one on-bike position to the next. The stretch trim on the bib straps delivers excellent comfort, while the side braids mean you can team the bib shorts with a pair of Louis Garneau MTB shorts to create a perfectly integrated riding system. A Powerband compression cuff will reduce pressure on your lower leg without restricting vital blood flow -- so you can keep pushing hard all the way to the end of the trail. Two back pockets allow you to carry tools or food, which is held securely in place against your back -- great for heavier items that may bounce around inside a jersey pocket.
- DryTex 2002 and Power Mesh fabric construction ensures breathability, comfort, and quick-drying capacity
- Profile MTB chamois features B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density foam, 4-way stretch to optimize fit and motion, seamless construction, plus treatment with anti-bacterial solution
- Side loops provide means to pair bit shorts with Louis Garneau MTB short for an integrated riding system
- Powerband compression cuffs provide support
- 2 rear pockets
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
|Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support.|
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2018