The Louis Garneau Neo Power Motion bibs let you perform at your best by offering compression and support. Constructed using Power + LYCRA® fiber and Endurexx fabrics, these bibs help blood circulation to the muscles and reduce muscle vibration which causes fatigue and soreness. Good blood circulation during long rides allows better performance and increased resistance to fatigue by 10-20%. A Powerband at the cuff reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restriction.
The Motion Airgel Chamois is ideal for long rides. Perforated gel inserts offer comfort and breathability. Multi-thickness perforated high-density foam provides better moisture evacuation and has long term antibacterial properties. A deep slit at the back is bridged by vented mesh to allow for multi-directional motion and amazing comfort. Shaped with B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights from one area to the other, resulting in a smooth transition without pinching points to eliminate chafing.
These bibs are a perfect fit when you want reliable comfort and performance on long rides.
- POWER + LYCRA® FIBER: Compressive fabric designed to fit muscle shape and provide support
- ENDUREXX fabric provides stretchability, breathability, and quick drying moisture management.
- Motion Airgel Chamois is comfortable and ideal for long rides
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Back and bottom reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
Color: Dark Night
Fit: Form Fitting Compressive
|Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support.|
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
This product was added to our catalog on February 12, 2020