The Louis Garneau Prime Engineer Jersey is designed to go with you no matter your dicipline. Built to handle the road, the gravel grind, the cross race, or the mountain bike trails. The standard fit keeps you comfortable in all riding positions. Not too loose, not to tight, what Louis Garneau calls "just right". The combination of the Square Mesh and Cooling Engineer fabrics and their strategic placement, provide moisture wicking, ventilation, stretch, and sun protection.
- Square Mesh Fabric offers ventilation, stretchability and is quick drying
- Cooling Engineer Fabric is a Technical Knit engineered to optimise body ventilation where needed without compromising sun protection.
- Quick-drying and moisture management
- Engineered back panel and shoulders
- Silicone gripper at hem
- Three angled jersey pockets at back
- UPF/SPF 20 sun protection
- Reflective logo, Reflective trim
- Full-length zip
Color: Black (blue and green accent)
Fit Tech: Standard
Jersey Fabric: Square Mesh, Cooling Engineer
This product was added to our catalog on April 12, 2019