Louis Garneau's Shield Gloves will get ready for some nasty winter riding. Just pull on your Shield winter cycling gloves and you'll be all set for whatever mother nature throws at you. Wind? No problem. Snow? Got it. Freezing temps? Please. These gloves have all the technology you could want to keep you warm, dry and ready to ride all winter long.
- Drytex 3M lining helps keep the wind and rain out, while letting excess moisture escape so you don't get clammy
- 70g 3M Thinsulate interling on upper hand and 40g on palm help keep you toasty warm
- Back of hand and fingers have 110g TR2 insulation to keep the most vulnerable areas protected
- 3mm of padding palm protects your hands from bumps and jolts
- Hipora waterproof breathable membrane shields your hands from the elements
- Reflective accents help keep you visible and safe on dark roads