Get ready to rock the competition's world with the all-new Louis Garneau X-Speed triathlon shoe. Whether it's your first race or your fifth Ironman, these tri shoes will have you flying through your transitions and down the road with the best of them. They feature Garneau's off-set Power Flex strap to keep your foot snugly in your shoe without crushing down. Add in a big, beefy, all-business heel pull strap and you'll be flying through your transitions and ready to start laying down the hurt. With all the comforts you'd expect in a high end tri shoe at an insanely reasonable price, the Louis Garneau X-Speed triathlon shoes will make sure that it isn't your feet that fail you during the run.
- High-density Ergo Air II nylon outsole with patented multivent system
- HRS-80 heel retention system
- Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper
- Compatible with all 2-bolt and 3 bolt pedal systems such as: SPD, SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Heel reflector
- Weight for Size 41: 272g/9.59oz
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019