Want to know a secret? Some women's shoes are just little, pink versions of men's shoes. But Louis Garneau doesn't play that. Because Louis Garneau wants you to climb out of that freezing water and pull on shoes that let you perform at your best. Enter the Louis Garneau Women's X-Speed shoes, a tri shoe made just for a woman's foot. With a narrower last and heel, these shoes are will cradle your feet, making sure they are fresh and ready for the run. They feature Garneau's off-set Power Flex strap to keep your foot snugly in your shoe without crushing down. Add in nice, big heel pull strap for easy on-off and you'll be flying through your transitions and ready to start laying down the hurt. These shoes are made for an Ironwoman.
- High-density Ergo Air II nylon outsole with patented multivent system
- HRS-80 heel retention system
- Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper
- Compatible with all 2 and 3 bolt pedal systems such as: SPD, SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats with shims (F-4, R-4)
- Heel reflector
- Weight for Size 41: 227 g/8 oz
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019