The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails to set a new standard for enduro tires. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross-country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding. The Aggressor works well as a rear tire and is often paired with a Minion DHF or Assegai in front.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound used to within the tread and with Maxxis's Dual Compound you get two compounds that offer low rolling resistance and increased cornering grip.
- Dual: Dual Compound for lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
- EXO: Extremely cut-resistant and abrasion resistant material layer added to sidewalls (60 TPI)
- DD: DoubleDown provides two 120 TPI casing layers reinforced with a butyl insert for downhill protection at a lower weight
- TR: Tubeless Ready for increased traction and lower rolling resistance (on all models)
- WT: Wide Trail casing used on 2.5" models is optimized for 30 - 35mm inner width rims
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Dual | EXO or DD
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI (EXO), 120 TPI (DD)
Puncture Protection: Yes
Inflation: 60 PSI
Weight: 845g (27.5"| 2.3" | EXO), 900g (29" | 2.3" | EXO), 1045g (27.5"| 2.3" | DD), 1115g (29" | 2.3" | DD)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Saturday, February 12, 2022